Not working good and giving many errors

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by alinasofia1234, Dec 18, 2013.

1. alinasofia1234

alinasofia1234 New Member

This theme is not good for wordpress 3,8, I paid 55$ for this and now its giving me errors when using on my blog, blank page when I try to clear my caches or something similar, its SEO thing is conflicting with my SEO by yoast plugin and many other things, Please improve them :/

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

All our themes are compatible with updated version of WordPress. Please explain your issue little more, which type of error you are getting with the theme.
    Also share your website link.

3. alinasofia1234

You are claiming but it is not, It gives me blank page often whenever I try to update specific settings of theme, also when I try to empty page cache or empty all caches, Also when I try to add some kind of plugin to my wordpress site, Actually it is conflicting with whole Functionality of the site.

4. alinasofia1234

I removed the theme ASAP after getting the knowledge of the issue, now I am using another similar but free theme, I think that you should test your theme with Wordpress 3.8 and Update it according to latest version of Wordpress

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

6. andybeales

andybeales New Member

I've had lots of errors with this theme. I currently have this error.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/resound/public_html/chinablog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home3/resound/public_html/chinablog.co.uk/wp-admin/post.php on line 229

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/resound/public_html/chinablog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php:547) in /home3/resound/public_html/chinablog.co.uk/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

7. andybeales

andybeales New Member

Also on the home page under recent posts the top line shows this:

Warning

• : Creating default object from empty value in
    /home3/resound/public_html/chinablog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/padwritingtheme/functions/post_widget.php

• on line

8. andybeales

andybeales New Member

Support fixed this error above and needed my ftp account and login to admin, they did not tell me how to fix this so if anyone else has this issue contact support.

Nitesh likes this.
  9. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

This issue mainly occur because of white space in the theme's function file.
    If any member getting this issue, Then please do let us know. We will provide you possible solution.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi