Not as advertised…. please take a moment to read

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by alabama, Dec 15, 2016.

1. alabama

alabama New Member

Good morning,

I paid in good faith for the sheep valley theme. I made payment and was directed to your web site to download. However, it is a horse theme. I purchased in good faith exactly what I was looking at https://www.inkthemes.com/previews/?demo_id=556 to include all images, complete design. Not a horse theme that requires several hours of design work on my end.

If you do not really have this theme please let me know. I can have my credit card reversed the charges (American Express). This is just not good business. There is no customer service and or help. I'll post this on your forum in the event you for whatever reason don't get this email.

All I want and I will be 100% happy is a full working theme just like this https://www.inkthemes.com/previews/?demo_id=556 with all the files, images of the sheep, exactly what I thought I was purchasing. I just want the theme exactly as advertised. I actually thought I was being scammed. I'll wait before moving forward with American Express in hopes that you are a good company and that there was an error on your part.

My username is : alabama

Thank you,

Kelli

2. alabama

alabama New Member

I also want to advise that I did not give you permission to store, keep my credit card information on file. It is to be removed immediately. I'm scratching my head wondering what kind of mess did I get myself into?

3. alabama

alabama New Member

4. alabama

alabama New Member

I also just noticed that in the files here is the theme that you gave me, iblackhorse? I purchase the sheep farm word press theme.

ìblackhorse WordPress Theme" Documentation By InkThemes.

Get Your Website Ready in Just 1 Click.

Thank you for trying the blackhorse WordPress Theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this readme file, please feel free to ask questions at InkThemes Support Forum. Follow the link given below:
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/

More about the theme usage:

1. Beginning (Important)

A) Installing the theme

To be able to use the blackhorse WordPress Theme, you need to install WordPress on your server. If you don't know how to do it, then click on the link below that will guide you how to install WordPress.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/12-simple-steps-to-install-wordpress-locally/01/

To install the blackhorse WordPress theme, just place the theme folder ìblackhorsethemeî in the themes directory under wp-content and activate it from the WordPress admin. As soon as you do that, the theme will be activated on your Website.

2. Creating Pages on Website

You would need to build new pages from "Add Page" menu and select the appropriate template for each page. For e.g.-

A) For ìBlog Pageî choose the ìBlog Templateî from Page Attributes section. Below the link is mentioned to set up a Blog Page in Colorway WordPress theme. Howevever, the process will remain the same for other themes also.

B) For ìGallery Pageî choose the ìGallery Templateî from Page Attributes section. Follow the link given below that will guide you how to make a Gallery Page.

C) For ìFullwidth Pageî choose the ìFullwidth Templateî from Page Attributes section.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/full-width-by-default.2585/

D) For ìContact Pageî choose the ìContact Us Templateî from Page Attributes section. Follow the link given below that will guide you how to make a Contact Page.

3. Configuring Homepage

A) Uploading Logo & Favicon
    For uploading logo and favicon,
    Dashboard->Appearance->Theme options->General Settings and upload the logo and favicon into the appropriate fields.

B) Sliders on Homepage
    Go to Dashboard->Appearance->Theme options->Slider Settings and upload the images for the Slider. You can insert Headings, Description, Button Texts & Links from the same sections. Sliders allow upto 4 slides. By default atleast 2 slides appear on the Home Page.

4. Building Menus

Menu with Menu Manager
    blackhorse Theme has a prebuilt feature of displaying all the pages and subpages in the menu. However, you can also build a custom menu using the "Menus" option under the ìAppearanceî Section.

Once again, thank you so much for trying the blackhorse WordPress Theme. As we said at the beginning, we will be glad to help you. If you have any questions related to this theme then do let us know & we will try our best to assist. If you have any general questions related to the themes on InkThemes, we would recommend you to visit the InkThemes Support Forum and ask your queries there.

5. Shortcode for Unlimited Feature box On Home page.
    [feature_box]
    [feature_icon]fa-lock[/feature_icon]
    [feature_info]
    [feature_heading url='http://google.com']John Doe[/feature_heading]
    [feature_desc]This Woodberry Wordpress Theme gives you the easiness of building your site without any coding skills required.[/feature_desc]
    [/feature_info]
    [/feature_box]

5. alabama

alabama New Member

My apologies to ink themes for not reading over and checking the files. It was confusing on my end. But ink themes went the extra mile and corrected and uploaded them theme for me. It was most appreciated and I will do business again! Trustworthy and fast response to my emails. I was hesitant at first due to all the scams on the internet. But this is an honest, hard working company that cares about their product and customers! Merry Christmas everyone!

6. shruti26

shruti26 Guest

Hi Alabama,

Glad to see that you are happy now :)

I would like to tell you that time difference was the real cause of the delay in response.

Our Support timings are 10AM to 6PM IST ( Monday to Saturday).

We always try our level best to fulfill the needs of our clients and at the end Customer satisfaction is our soul motive.

In future if you have any queries related to any of the themes, you can send the same at [email protected] or post it in the thread here.

Looking forward to be of assistance!

Happy website building :)

Thanks & Regards,
    Shruti Jain
    InkThemes.com