No New Themes Why????

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by whowhozamobi, Feb 4, 2015.

1. whowhozamobi

whowhozamobi Guest

we all here have been told that we will get a new theme a month. this is my second month and i haven't seen a new theme.
    and I read a post of a poor excuse that the current themes take time to update, if you need the time to up date themes i suggest that you get more staff and comply to what has been promised.

we all paid good money to have this membership and we are left to dry.

please explain to the members why we don't get what we paid for,
    i have asked for support many times via email and no response, in this very forum your team have no clue on how to help an they keep saying that they don't understand, i asked about a refund and got no response.

Please contact me and allow me to ask for a refund, of all the money i have paid for the signup and the monthly .

Regards

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    I would like to tell you that we released a new theme called Foogo few days back..
    The theme is included in Membership bundle......
    We in fact sent an email to the users as well...
    And I'm sure you too received an email about the same...
    The theme is there in members area
    You can login to your account and download the theme........
    Regarding your earlier queries, I'm sorry to say that I didn't find any of your earleir messages enquirying about the new theme...
    Do let me know your feedback....
    Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. tcg007

tcg007 Member

Yes, I think you need to look after your loyal members carefully.

I also think your members deserve a nice FRESH new theme.

Any suggestions?

What about a new Auction Theme from Ink Themes?

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

Recently we have released Foogo theme for members and also included a new Plugin in Membership.

Actually those themes are Marketplace themes submitted by different authors..
    They are not a part of InkThemes Membership..Hope I have cleared your doubt..
    Do let me know if you need any help..

Thanks,
    Pramod Patel

5. proele

proele Member

I am a long time subscriber and a very satisfied customer with the quality of Inkthemes work and I joined a not closed thread that raised the same question with no good answers, the response (in an email) that I did not expect was:
    'I agree we did not release new themes for the last three months BUT look we released 1 new theme just last week"

To be fair a yet unresolved issue with "Market Place" (see below) developers is still in progress...........

Reference below: Re from a closed thread:

Hello,
    We do agree that we have specified to release 1 new theme every month. But updating the existing themes were equally important at the same time.
    We spend our last 4 months and updated nearly 12+ themes. When you use them next time, be assured that the themes will be in their utmost quality.

How are we going to compensate ?
    Besides the theme updates that you get in the members area. We are also going to add 2 new plugins this month to the existing members from our existing InkThemes plugins library. This will continue to happens for subsequent months as well.

What are the future plans at InkThemes ?
    We are in talks with few theme authors to include their themes for our existing members. The deals are pretty much in the final phase and when that happens you will get access to selected marketplace items without having to pay for them individually.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade
    To get your queries resolved faster, please mention you website URL and attach an screenshot wherever possible.
    Yogesh, Dec 5, 2014 Report

I also received the "Regarding your earlier queries, I'm sorry to say that I didn't find any of your earlier messages enquiring about the new theme..." montra used by some of the support staff, I have emailed also. This is not what users want to hear as a response to a question, What this translates into is "you failed so lets change the subject"

I feel what we may be experiencing is "growing pains" and some of the staff not having good dispute resolution skills, something involving a subscriber base (assuming you value that subscriber base) should be handled by a more seasoned or admin staff.

In closing, love the products, say what we do and lets do what we say.

6. bgdrew03

bgdrew03 Guest

Hello,

First I want to say that I love your themes, but as a almost new member (about a year), I am disappointed that as a member, I haven't received a new theme in quite a while. Yes you released 1 new theme and gave a plugin, but that isn't what we paid for. We paid for a new theme every month.

How as a customer am I supposed to justify continuing my membership if I am paying for something and not getting it?

I am obviously not the only one who feels this way and who feels that we are getting pushed aside for your new ventures. If there aren't going to be new themes, say so. Then each of us will decide what to do next, but please don't leave us hanging and still charging us every month. Look we are all business people and know the value of what we have and what we are supposed to get. And you certainly are not the cheapest Theme company out there. But because of your great themes we stay. Being an avid supporter of InkThemes, I would think we are valuable to you as well.

All we are asking is to get what you offered and promised. Please continue with your current ventures, but don't forget about where you started. Your themes and members are your greatest asset, so following through with what you promised is and should be a priority.

Thank you for your great products, but please make it worth continuing to use them.

7. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello ,

I can understand what's you concern is all about..
    Updation of the themes was required since we need to make our application themes advanced, also the business themes..
    I hope you agree.. Regarding including the themes of Marketplace into Membership, yes we did consult this with theme authors, but it didn't go through yet, since they need some more time in making a decision.. May be they are waiting for more sales for their products..
    So, it doesn't mean at all like- "it didn't go through so let's change the topic", that's not at all what we want to do...

The initiatives that we took after -
    Increased the value of InkThemes Membership Bundle, obviously for FULL member buyers, keeping the price same as $147.
    Released Foogo WordPress theme
    Included Popup Ninja WordPress plugin in Membership
    Included InkPage WordPress plugin in Membership.
    We are coming up something new for our existing members, so that they get the value for the price they paid..
    I hope you will cooperate and continue to trust our products and services that you have been showing us for the past years..

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod Patel

8. thepep

thepep New Member

What About putting the Facebook Covers & The Banners Bundle in the members download area as some form of compensation for the lack of new themes I've been a member for over a year !!

9. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

The Bonus is in your account. Kindly see the screenshot link below for your reference that will help you out.

http://screencast.com/t/bw25attu

Regards,
    Sameer

10. wcsign

wcsign New Member

I have the same concerns as everyone else and I am trying to download foogoo and its trying to charge me $$$ What gives?

11. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Wcsign,

With reference to your above query we have sent you a mail. Kindly check and reply to the same if have further any query.

12. wcsign

wcsign New Member

Got it, thank you.

but still, please get to work on some completely new wordpress templates. I have had to buy a few lately because nothing you have works for certain needs.

13. proele

proele Member

Greetings,

If it is not to much trouble this post needs to be answered by the most senior staff member or owner of Inkthemes......

Another month goes by and no new theme, please let us know what is the plan going forward.

I have read in detail that updating themes is what is being focused on, however myself and others paid the lifetime fee and monthly fees all the while other theme providers are producing new themes as promised with out falling back on the "updating excuse".

It is incumbent on you to up date your themes to keep up with wordpress updates without members bearing the cost.

Now on to the substituting plugins for new themes, plugins are plentiful and have a much less value than themes, most plugins for the most part work at the "free level" and the plugins you offer are not the top of the heap as others are. If I wanted a plugin membership we would have subscribed to that program, we did not subscribe to the plugin membership program as the value is simply not there at this point.

Your theme work is where the value is in the membership and your themes are of great quality and that is the value in belonging to the membership program.

From being in the business of interacting with clients and their complaints and/or concerns when a client raises an issue we go out of our way to accommodate them so they continue to do business with us, for instance in this case with the non delivery of new themes in my view here is what would be an acceptable solution: (any one would be fair)
    • Take the months that no themes were delivered and refund the monthly membership fee
    • Double up producing two themes a month for the next 6 months (not theme updates)
    • Offer members customized services to taylor a specific theme to their needs
    • Offer all plugins to theme program members and those up coming for the remainder of this year
    Any or all of the above would go a long way to heal a obviously unfair situation, and most of all simply do what you promised and produce at least one "new' theme per month going forward.

On more than one occasion along with others members I have sent a email or posting in this support forum to address this issue with no really good response from your staff, please address this issue a.s.a.p. as the value of what you are offering is decreasing rapidly.

In closing I have been forced to subscribe to other programs that offer themes on a similar basis, those programs are keeping their promise or exceeding it with yet more than one theme a month, this is equating to lost revenue for Inkthemes.

14. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

We already replied to Proele's message on his email.

Thanks,
    Praveen

15. kazi360

kazi360 New Member

Hello-- We are new member to Inktheme and purchased "InkThemes Premium Theme Membership (Full Access)". It is our understanding that premium theme are all included in our membership. However 100+ Premium themes are not accessible which we originally paid for. Can we get some direction how to access these themes? Example: Life coach theme. The main reason we joined Inktheme is for your wide selection of themes. So far we have an access to only 51 themes and most them we do not need. Thank you

16. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

We checked your account and would like to inform you that the bundle InkThemes Premium Theme Membership (Full Access) worth $147 comes with 51 WordPress Themes & 9 WordPress Plugins. All these products are there in your member's area for you to download and use.

The other themes that comes under the 100+ Premium Themes are in the MarketPlace which are submitted by other theme authors.

Specifically, about the Life Coach WordPress Theme that you are concerned about, I would like to inform you that it is built on AppointWay theme Layout.

You can find the AppointWay Theme in your bundle.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com