No Map On Home Page

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by intimatetickles, Dec 2, 2016.

1. intimatetickles

intimatetickles New Member

Really not liking this theme so far. Major bummer. I was looking forward to this purchase and building a directory. Map does not work on home page. Just a big ol space. I see this issue listed here a couple of times with absolutely ZERO help from support other than "revert to previous version". I don't have that option. Just purchased yesterday so this is the only version I have. This is a clean install. No plugins other than your them are installed on this Wordpress site. Server is WPEngine.
    Also hating the fact that there is no way to add any kind of content / customization to the home page.
    For now - I would just like the think to WORK as advertised. I rarely PAY for a theme, and when I do, I expect it to WORK.
    Site is in draft at homepartyplan.wpengine.com

Help Please!?!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

I have got your concern and would like to inform you that, the theme comes with Options panel called Theme Options and all the major functionalities of the theme would be controlled from there.

If you are unable to figure out the Map settings then, just check the theme documentation, there we have mentioned everything.

I hope you have created a Google Map Javascript API key and using the same in the Map options, please check.

If you want us to setup the things then, just share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected], we will take care of your site.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com