No import/export plugin available

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by mike_bishop, Apr 27, 2017.

1. mike_bishop

mike_bishop New Member

Hello,

I have spent the last hour looking for the inkthemes import/export plugin through various sites and cannot find it. Please advise as soon as possible.

Thankyou

Yours,

Mike

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hey Mike,

Let us check your account, we will assign you the plugin there shortly.

Your patience would be appreciated.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. mike_bishop

mike_bishop New Member

Hello, I noticed the plugin was on my account page. I installed the theme and the import export plugin correctly, but I got the following errors when uploading the demo data:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/themes/naturalsugarypro/functions.php:1190) in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-includes/option.php on line 828

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/themes/naturalsugarypro/functions.php:1190) in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-includes/option.php on line 829

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/plugins/inkthemes-import-export/inkthemes-import-export.php on line 626

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/plugins/inkthemes-import-export/inkthemes-import-export.php on line 626

It then said that the import completed..

Please can you let me know if there is an issue with the demo data? or the theme. I am using the latest version of wordpress.

Thanks

Mike

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Mike,

It seems you have turned On the WordPress Debug option.

Kindly visit your site's root directory via FTP or cPanel file manager and there you will find the wp-config.php file there.

Just check the WP_DEBUG option and make it false.

This will help you to figure it out and resolve the issue(s).

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

5. mike_bishop

mike_bishop New Member

Hi Naveen,

I checked it and it says: " define( 'WP_DEBUG', FALSE);" (see screen shot attached)

Do you have any other idea why I am getting these errors?

Thanks

Mike

Attached Files:

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

kindly uninstall the plugin and get download the fresh one from your members area and use it.

I hope that may resolve this.

7. mike_bishop

mike_bishop New Member

Hi Naveen, Just tried it and although I didn't get all the same error messages, I still got:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/themes/naturalsugarypro/functions.php:1190) in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-includes/option.php on line 828

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-content/themes/naturalsugarypro/functions.php:1190) in /home1/thebarnc/public_html/helenbspreserves/wp-includes/option.php on line 829

It looks like the theme installs fine, and then the sample data errors it out somehow.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Mike

8. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Mike,

Hope you are doing good...!

I got your concern. To fix the issue, we need to make some changes in the source code of the theme. For which, we need access to your dashboard.

So, send us your website's WordPress login detail at [email protected] along with the thread link
    Your website URL :
    WordPress username :
    Password :

We will fix the issue(s) in your theme.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

9. mike_bishop

mike_bishop New Member

Hi Nitin,

Great, thanks. I will forward that on. It will come from my colleague's email address: [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

10. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Thank you for sending us the required credentials.

You would be glad to know that we have fixed the issue as per your requirements.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

11. matthew8187

matthew8187 New Member

Could you please put this plugin in my members area--I've sent a few requests on this forum and an email---I'd like to get the Demo Content installed correctly for the Weld Firm Pro Theme I purchased....I installed the JSON and XML file; however nothing is coming up--please let me know...I'd like the exact look and feel of the demo.

Best,
    Matthew

12. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Matthew,

We have assigned you the proper files in your account,

Please check again,

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com