New Entries Don't Save, No DateTime Picker

Discussion in 'InfoBar WordPress Plugin' started by ngwebteam, Mar 27, 2015.

1. ngwebteam

ngwebteam New Member

Hi,

I was testing with the free version of this plugin and then I purchased this plugin to display notifications at certain times on my site. After deleting the free version and installing the pro version by uploading the zip I have some issues.

My issues:

1. I add a new entry and click save. I get the message saying the entry was saved, but when I go back to my entry list nothing is there.

2. On my new entry form there is no date time picker showing as in the InfoBarDocs.pdf I received.

Attached are the screenshots of the success message screen, the empty list, and the new entry form.

new_entry.png entries.png saved.png

Thanks

2. ngwebteam

ngwebteam New Member

I just wanted to add I am noticing some JS errors in the console when I open the admin page. I attempted to fix this one:
    Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function jquery-ui-1.8.13.custom.min.js:15
    By adding the line: jQuery.curCSS = jQuery.css; in the jquery-ui-1.8.13.custom.min.js file
    Doing that lead to these errors:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,plupload,json2&ver=4.1.1:2
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'editor' of undefined uploader.js?ver=4.1.1:4
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-check,thickb…:246

I am not sure if my issues are just down to a versioning problem? Either in JS or wordpress being 4.1.1. I just wanted to provide more information for you.

3. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello!

Kindly, download and install a fresh copy of this plugin.

If the issue still persists, then send us your website wordpress login details at [email protected] along with thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

4. ngwebteam

ngwebteam New Member

Hi,

I downloaded the plugin again and reinstalled it and I have the same issues. I can not give you my Wordpress information since this is an internal company Wordpress instance. I also installed it on a fresh Worpdress instance I have running locally for testing and have the same issue.

5. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello!

We have replied you through email.
    Please check your email and reply for the same.

Thanks,
    Praveen