Need Help with minor issues upgrading from D'zonia Lite to Pro

Discussion in 'Dzonia WordPress Theme' started by sbatson01, Jul 31, 2017.

1. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

A few questions:

1) I can't seem to remove the Business Logo at the top left without replacing it with another graphic. I really don't want to use the logo in that area at the present time. Is there a way to disable it without loading an image. I certainly don't want the default image there.

2) There's a sliding area just above the footer with some generic testimonials. Can I turn this section off if I'm not ready to use it?

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

1. To remove the logo, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .header .logo {
        display: none;
    }
    For (2). It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you,

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

The area I'm referring to above the footer looks like this. Some prepackaged example but I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it off. File of image attached.

Attached Files:

4. akbar92

Hello,

To remove the testimonial section, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .featured_content .column-three.sub {
    }
    Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

5. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

I did find this and it helps, there are still several other issues. Ideally, when upgrading to the pro version it would be nice to leave the settings intact for the same look and feel and have all of the additional features turned on by the user as needed. While all of the tips you post are helpful, it's not very intuitive. Making tons of CSS and other changes in code to fix things is very difficult to track what was done when and where. I hope you take my comments as intended. I think this is a Great Theme. I just need quick and simple fixes to keep my look and feel consistent with my original setup with the ability to add the new features of the pro. The big selling point of WordPress and all the fantastic themes is the ability to get things done quickly without coding. Many of these issues coming up don't seem to be limited to me as I look through the forum. I hope that future updates to D'Zonia Pro will fix some these things.

That aside, I still have the following issues:

1) The text in the top menu bar is larger and pushing my last menu option off to the next line.
    2) Text overall is larger and messing things up.
    3) I had a contact form widget installed and running in the 4th footer widget area that completely disappears when I activate the pro version.
    4) Right below the header on the front page, when I turn on the pro version it puts an area of the sample text "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit....." and there is no obvious place to turn that off or edit it.

6. akbar92

Hello

For (1, 2 & 4). It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

3. We need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

7. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

I figured these out looking at other posts on the forum. My final question right now is:

How dod you remove the frame from the text area that is defined in the Theme Options under Home Page Settings / Home Page Full Column?

Thanks.

8. akbar92

Hello,

Will you please elaborate your query a bit more with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

PS: You can create your screenshots using screenpresso (http://www.screenpresso.com).

9. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

See the attached screenshot. I'm talking about the line above "Let Us Build your perfect website" and the line just below "Watch Our Short Introduction Video"

Also look at the screenshot showing where it's defined in the Homepage Fullwidth Column.

Attached Files:

10. akbar92

Hi,

To remove the homepage settings text area, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.

Code:
    .home_content .home_text {
    }
    .home_content .fullwidth-col {
    }
    Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

11. sbatson01

sbatson01 New Member

I don't want to remove the text in the area, I just want the frame (lines above and below the text) not to be visible.

12. Naveen

Naveen Guest

For that, you need to paste the below custom CSS code in the Custom CSS field located under Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->Styling Settings
    Code:
    hr {
    }
    This will help you to figure it out and resolve your issue(s).

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com