Need help in setting up child theme for infoway

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by molatin, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molatin

molatin Member

I have just installed version 1.7.1 and I wan't to use a child theme so I installed one-click child theme plugin to create a childtheme

however when I try to go into the dashboard it says I need to install Ink Leads Pro plugin so I try to install but it fails, so I deactivated the child theme and retried installing, after successfully installing the plugin I re activated the child theme but then it said that the Leads Pro plugin has been deactivated. I tried reactivating the plugin but I can't until I deactivate the child theme

am I doing something wrong?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

To determine and fix the issue, we need to access your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. molatin

molatin Member

Hi Priya,

we have sent a reply through my assistant Rodel's email

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

We have successfully received your query and is being forwarded to our developers,

As InkThemes has been receiving high volume of support requests our developers are busy at this moment, I will try to pull them on your issue and will get back to you with positive response ASAP.

Hope you understand..

Your patience will be highly appreciated,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. priya

priya Guest

I am glad to inform you that we have successfully installed and activated the Child Theme for your InfoWay WordPress theme.

The only thing which you were missing is - After installing and activating the Child Theme, you would have visited the plugin section and activated the plugin rather than, clicking on the TGM link, It doesn't work for Child Themes.

Hope you understand,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.