Move bottom section of Homepage

Discussion in 'Slice WordPress Theme' started by kenmarshall, Apr 30, 2015.

1. kenmarshall

kenmarshall New Member

I'm using Slice Pro V2.3 and would like to have the bottom section sit underneath the sliders so that people get to read my sales message above the folder.

I know how to switch it off completely using css code but how do i move that section from where it is at the bottom of the homepage to just under the sliders?

Many thanks.

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Kenmarshall,

Could you please confirm would you wish to show three column feature area below your slider or the text area at the bottom. Kindly confirm us so that I can assist you accordingly. It will be appreciable if you could able to provide screenshots for the same. You can also use http://www.screenpresso.com/ to create edited screenshots.

Let me know your opinion.

3. kenmarshall

kenmarshall New Member

Hi there, I want to move the bottom section text area - it's headline and text content from the bottom so that it sits directly under the slider area but above the four boxes of text - see my screen grab for example/explanation.

Regards, Ken

Attached Files:

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello,

I got your concern.
    Kindly follow the below steps:
    1. Cut and copy the yellow-highlighted code mentioned in the below-given image slice-bottom text area.png

and paste it below the line no 61 of the same page as shown in pink the highlighted area specified :

slice-text.png

Hope it will solve your issue.