Menu Color

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by clukesic, Feb 8, 2017.

1. clukesic

clukesic New Member

I'm using the black theme style sheet, and when you mouse over the main menu, the option turns black. And once you click that nav option, it stays black. How do I change that to gray or some other color.

Thanks.

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

I am afraid to say that, I was unable to locate the area in the theme...

It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of edited screenshot.
    Create your screenshots using screenpresso (http://www.screenpresso.com).

So that I can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you,

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. clukesic

clukesic New Member

It's the menu. It's the part of the website that displays all of the website pages in an orderly fashion at the top of the webpage. Every website has one, and I can't believe that you can't find this area of the theme. Some people call it a navigation, but generally, Wordpress uses the term Menu. Can you please forward this query off to someone who knows what a menu is? Thanks! Strangely, this reply message you sent is the exact same message that I got when I asked another question (one that also didn't require a screenshot to describe), and I feel that this canned response isn't up to the standards that I would expect from Inkthemes.

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

I have got your concern, can you share your site URL, I will have to check and will share you the exact solution for the same.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com