Membro Theme Error

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by brittosd, May 31, 2018.

1. brittosd

brittosd New Member

Hi
    I am getting the following error within the signup (create an account section) of the page for the Captcha on the Membro theme page:

ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Steven

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

I think you haven't configured the ReCaptcha key that's why you are facing error. So kindly enter the ReCaptcha key, Go to (Dashboard->LeadXplode->Lead Form Settings), Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Do let me know if the problem persists and share the edited screenshot of the error.

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

3. tkfcons

tkfcons New Member

I have this problem too. Since installation weeks ago. I have been in touch with your support who keep sending me responses that are just delaying tactics - there is obviously a problem here that cannot be fixed. I cannot register any new users so this theme is useless to me - are you going to refund my money?

4. tkfcons

tkfcons New Member

JUST CHECKED AGAIN. This is still happening, my RECAPTCHA is correctly configured - the error is your end. Please remove it if you cannot fix it and allow new users to register.

5. tkfcons

tkfcons New Member

Please can someone come back to me on this one as it is now urgent for me.

6. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and do the needful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

7. tkfcons

tkfcons New Member

I have been trying to get support. I have sent my wordpress information 3 times now.

I see that some changes have been made, but the English on the login page is not correct. You have put Check Term and Condition The correct English is Terms and Conditions - could it be changed please.

Also Wordpress have sent a message to me regarding errors in your software, since the 5.2 upgrade, as follows:

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Membro Membership Plugin.

First, visit your website (https://nikkihair.co.uk/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://nikkihair.co.uk/wp-login.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://nikkihair.co.uk/wp-login.ph...YESiK3kw4bvyuVe&rm_key=Bk7iktL3lB937OHzIgoKjo

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 248 of the file /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membro/inc/user-auth.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function add() on null in /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membro/inc/user-auth.php:248

Stack trace:

#0 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membro/inc/user-auth.php(48): im_show_login()

#1 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): im_login_init('')

#2 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

#3 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

#4 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-settings.php(525): do_action('init')

#5 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-config.php(90): require_once('/home/nikkihair...')

#6 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/nikkihair...')

#7 /home/nikkihair/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require('/home/nikkihair...')

#8 {main}

thrown

8. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us,

I would like to inform you that we have replied you for every email had sent our Email [email protected]

We have resolved the Recaptcha issue and regarding the errors, you have mentioned we have replied you them for that too.

But since there was a weekend in between so this reply and solution took time.

I am happy to inform you that we have successfully changed the text for which you asked us to change.

We will follow you up there via Emails too.

I request you to be patient and cooperate with us.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com