Make the home page a template I can reproduce on other pages

Discussion in 'Foogo Pro WordPress Theme' started by v4sb, Dec 31, 2015.

1. v4sb

v4sb Member

I would like to make the home page a template, so like a home page 2, that I could replicate on subsequent pages by choosing a 'home page 2 template'. Then I could fill in that template just like I did with the home page options that exist currently, only it would reflect that second page. Currently, you have a similar option with your Logistics Way theme.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to inform you that there would be requirement of source code customization in theme and our time as well, so it will be chargeable also.

Do let me know if you agree then I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. v4sb

v4sb Member

Yes, I would like to proceed.

4. priya

priya Guest

Sounds good!!

As per InkThemes WordPress themes and plugin customization policy, we charge $15 per hour, Keeping in view your requirement it will take our 2 working hrs.

Kindly, transfer the payment of $30 directly to our PayPal account.

Here is the PayPal id - [email protected]

Once you make the payment do share your transaction details..

We will start customization and will try our best to deliver the customized work in above- mentioned timeline..

We will require following information from your end:

WordPress site URL:
    WordPress username:
    WordPress password:

FTP details:

FTP host URL:
    FTP username:
    FTP password:

Waiting for your confirmation..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. v4sb

v4sb Member

Payment made.

6. v4sb

v4sb Member

I have sent in my information via email. Also, instead of the blog section on the home page, both of them, can you change it so that the blog section just allows me to put HTML or text, etc? For instance, I like the 'home page blog area heading'...I just don't like the blog section underneath because it does not suit my purposes of this website. Can you go ahead and change the original home page theme to make it this way and then the replicate template would have the same thing, no blog section? Thanks!

7. priya

priya Guest

Thanks for the payment....:)

We will customize your theme as per your requirement and get back to you soon...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com