logo will not center

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by faceless4all, Oct 15, 2019.

1. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

I can't center the logo with your theme, can you please help. I have tried every way with CSS

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

Can you please share the website URL of yours?

I will let you know about it.

Or if you are using the Colorway theme which is Elementor based then follow the steps given in the video link attached.

https://www.screenpresso.com/=pNRIe

I hope this will surely help you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

where do I send my website info?

4. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

1. the logo will not center.
    2. and my footer text, I would like to have it across the width. or two lines across the with, one for information text, and the other for copyright and privacy policy

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  5. shemaela21

Hello,

I just went through your account and found that you have been connected with us for a very long time.

And the last purchase which you had made was on 06/13/15, which is more than one year.

And to get support service you will need to pay yearly support service renewable charges of $45.

As we provide one year of free of cost support service and after that, there are $45 yearly support service renewable charges.

Kindly pay the amount here: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the payment is done, kindly inform us we will perform the needful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

6. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

Hi, I understand about Paid support service, but this is not asking for major theme changes, this is basic theme ' out of the box ' that should work as advertised.

Here are some of the issues I'm having" Could you PLEASE check my website out and see if you can fix these.

1.on mobile, where the tap to call is suppose to be, is a blue/green box only.
    2. on desktop, the footer area for information text and copyright, I would like it to be all one line, or two lines, one with my text info, and the other for copyright info and privacy policy..
    3. Feature image on posts should show up on the individual post, but the image does not. the image only shows in the 'blog page' list of posts.
    4. Contact page, when I try to contact myself as a test, using another of my email addresses, it does not work, I never receive an email.
    5. on desktop I can not center the logo, no matter how many css codes I have tried.

7. shemaela21

Hello,

As, I have mentioned in my previuos thread that the last purchase which you had made was on 06/13/15, which is more than one year.

And to get support service you will need to pay yearly support service renewable charges of $45.

As we provide one year of free of cost support service and after that, there are $45 yearly support service renewable charges.

Kindly pay the amount here: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the payment is done, kindly inform us we will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com