Lead Capture Widget Position Adjustment

Discussion in 'Lead Capture WordPress Plugin' started by cbshanley, Mar 16, 2016.

1. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

You were able to move my Lead Appointment widget to the top of the sidebar on the Home page. But it wasn't done with the placement of widgets (hard coded?). Right now, it's too far to the top. I'd like to get it to line up on page like the one does on the About Us page does. It's 46 px from the top. I tried doing that with CSS, but it moved both of them down and messed up the position of the one on the About Us page.

I tried to add a Visual Editor widget about it on the Home page sidebar and create blank spaces to move it down, but the widgets don't position properly.

Can you fix it?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site so that we can better assist you?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

4. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

Ideally, I'd like to place the Search widget above it, but still have the top of that one line up horizontally with the top of the text to the left of it.

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    div.appointment_wrapper {
        margin-top: 46px;
    }
    Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

Thanks, Priya. But I'd still like to move the search widget above the Lead Capture widget.

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

I have tried to access your dashboard but it seems that you have changed your credentials...

So please send us your credentials at [email protected].

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

Hi Priya,

You have access to the dashboard again.

Mark

9. nitin

nitin Guest

Hello Mark...

I have checked your dashboard and it seems that you have not provided admin credentials as I am unable to do any changes over there....

So you are kindly requested to provide us your admin credentials so that I can do the needful changes...

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

10. nitin

nitin Guest

Hello Mark...

I have checked your dashboard and it seems that you have not provided admin credentials as I am unable to do any changes over there....

So you are kindly requested to provide us your admin credentials so that I can do the needful changes...

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

11. cbshanley

cbshanley Member

Hello Nitin,

Do you still need the admin credentials? I've sent them in three or four times.

Mark

12. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Mark,

We have successfully received your credentials and our developers are working on it.

We were facing a little issue as many-a-times the SFTP connection gets terminated.

However, we are still hopeful to get the things done very shortly as per your requirement.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com