Is the demo / sample data available?

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by elames3, Jul 14, 2013.

1. elames3

elames3 Member

Does roadfighter have a demo xml file to import for the interior design option?

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Demo data is already filled in the homepage of the RoadFighter theme, Therefore we do not provide any xml file to import data in RoadFighter theme.

We also provide full documentation of Roadfighter theme it explain you how to create all pages of the theme and there are many video documentation of InkThemes are available it will also makes easy to install and run the theme.

Follow the link given below

http://www.youtube.com/user/InkThemes

3. elames3

elames3 Member

I know how to install and set up pages. The thing that is throwing me is that any slight css style changes made to the theme results in it not being responsive. I thought if I started with the exact look of the interior design site it would cause less issues.
    I looked at the demo site on my i phone and it looks just fine and works as a responsive site should. But when I make a few css changes. It messes up the entire look. And I believe there are others here who indicate the same thing happening to them. One should not have to be a coder to use a theme design for a site.
    Thank you,

4. apache39

apache39 New Member

I am spending hours re-coding this theme, the idea of this was ease of use but i have to spend hours re-coding. If you have say ten clients, who all want different things then this is going to be a complete nightmare. I have to keep coming to the board to find out things, i am spending hours on here.
    time to give up

5. elames3

elames3 Member

You see, I keep coming back TRYING to make this work as well. But I am about to give up as well. The theme is nice but it just doesn't go far enough in helping webmasters. Yes if you want it exactly as it is..fine, but having to go in and edit php etc. is just too time consuming. It would be better if they upped the level of the theme and charged more for it so all of these things could be handled more easily.

6. apache39

apache39 New Member

If i wanted to spend my time coding websites i would learn php and do these themes myself and make far more money