Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid

Discussion in 'Leads Squeezer WordPress Plugin' started by eppieness2, Sep 14, 2015.

1. eppieness2

eppieness2 Guest

Getting this error with lead capture Pro - can you please advise what to do?

Thanks
    Eppie

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It would be our pleasure to serve you.

It seems that you are facing the issue as you have not entered the Recaptcha Public and Private key. To fix this get your respective keys from Google and paste them under the Recaptcha site keys options under 'Theme Options'. Please follow the video link given below: -
    http://screenpresso.com/=xvABf

Note:- As you have not mentioned your theme specifically, I am providing you the Captcha settings tutorial for a different theme. However, the options are more or less same for every theme. Please search for the Recaptcha options under (Appearance->Theme Options). If you are still unable to find the options, please let us know the theme that you are using so that we can provide you the exact location.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. eppieness2

eppieness2 Guest

I have followed your instructions precisely, I still get the same error - please help. Am using infoway theme.

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

It is supposed work. For the InfoWay Theme, you need to set the captcha details in (Appearance->Theme Options->Contact Form Recaptcha Settings).

Kindly give it a re-try. If you still remain with the same issue, then just send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do it for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com