InkTheme plugin?

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by pipsull, Mar 13, 2017.

1. pipsull

pipsull New Member

I just purchased a Theme; there are three files for the theme I purchased (zip, json and xml) and a pdf that explains about importing an InkThemes Import/Export plugin - but there's no plugin?

The zip file installs fine as a WP theme, although with no demo content; it won;t install as a plugin so I assume there should be another InkTheme plugin zip file?

2. chamster

chamster New Member

I have the same issue. Where's the Import/Export Plugin?

3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Chamster,

I have checked your account and found that the plugin link is there in your account, just check: https://screenpresso.com/=X6Tmd

You need to click on the highlighted link Inkthemes-import-export.zip it will start downloading on your PC and then, you will have to install it on your WordPress.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Pipsull,

We have assigned the plugin zip file to your account, please check your member's account.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

5. nymmkt

nymmkt New Member

I also have the same issue, no plugin.zip file on my account, only the theme, JSON and XML files

6. ozzyfay

ozzyfay New Member

Hi a am a new user, i bought the Phone recycle theme "Eco Phone", there is no plugin.zip file on my account either, Only the theme JSON and XML files

can you help please

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  7. comsite

comsite New Member

Hi, just bought the House Flipping WordPress Theme myself, also only got the zip, json and (broken) xml.

8. rajeev00

rajeev00 New Member

Hello sir,
    I just purchased a Matchmaking wordpress Theme in $79. The demo link of this template is: https://www.inkthemes.com/market/matchmaking-wordpress-theme/
    There are three files for the theme I purchased (zip, json and xml) and a pdf that explains about importing an InkThemes Import/Export plugin - but there's no plugin?

The zip file installs fine as a WP theme, although with no demo content. But, I am not getting the option fro InkThemes Import/Export plugin in wordpress admin panel dashboard. I am sending you the link of my website as well as it's admin panel credentials. I am also sending you the ftp credentials of this website.Please sir, fix this issue as soon as possible and import all the demo contents.
    Because, I am working in software company. Anyhow, I have to finish it off and handle this project to my client within two days. Otherwise, I might loose my job.

Website Link:- https://www.nadarfamilychoice.com/
    Website admin panel link:- https://www.nadarfamilychoice.com/wp-admin/

admin panel username:- admin
    admin panel password:- admin

Please find the FTP login credentials for https://www.nadarfamilychoice.com/

FTP Username: [email protected]
    FTP password: admin@123
    FTP server: nadarfamilychoice.com
    FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21

Please sir, fix this issue and also import the demo content. So, that my website exactly should look like the demo link. I also want the complete documentation of this template. So, that I can go ahead step by step to make it properly. Because, in demo link, when I click on all four service section (Matrimonial, Kundali Matching, Personalized Horoscope, Astro Analysis). It is shifted to the home page. I am not able to see from where visiter can upload their Horoscopes and match the horoscopes with several users associated with website.

Please sir, we trust Inkthemes. Please sir, fix this issue as soon as possible

Regards....
    Rajeev Singh
    [email protected]

9. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

You would be glad to know that we have installed the demo content of the theme in your website as per your requirements.

Now your website is appearing similar to the preview as you required.

You can now customize your website and change the content and associated images the way you wish using the theme options panel.

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

10. thuggishdougish

thuggishdougish New Member

HI I am having a similar problem. I just purchased the Home Cinemaplex pro theme. There were 3 files with no documentation and no import/export zip.
    I can get the theme uploaded but no existing content is there, and I can not see the slider etc when I edit things in the inktheme section of the wordpress settings.

Please help.
    thank You
    Doug

11. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Doug,

Kindly, share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread URL:

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and do the needful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

12. thuggishdougish

thuggishdougish New Member

Naveen,
    I did this a few days ago and have not heard anything since. I just followed up with an email. But I will also be able to load this on another wordpress installation as I think I am moving hosting companies so could you please give me instructions and needed files to do this.
    Thank You
    Doug

13. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Doug,

We have successfully received your credential and is being forwarded to the concerned department,

As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests our developers are busy at this moment, I will try to pull them on your issue and will get back to you with a positive response ASAP.

Hope you understand..

Your patience and cooperation would be highly appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

14. Naveen

Naveen Guest

For your information, the theme that you have bought is a marketplace product and it doesn't come with documentation.

We are pleased to inform you that, we have successfully assigned the required files (XML, JSON and Import-Export-plugin) in your account.

Kindly check your account.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

15. sartorius91

sartorius91 New Member

I don't see InkTheme Plugin in my account after I've bought a theme. Appreciate if you can show me where I can download it. Thanks.

Anthony

16. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

We have assigned the plugin in your account.

Please check and let me know if your remain with any issue.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com