InkTheme Plugin not avail from my wordpress installation

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by jendeeda, Feb 2, 2019.

1. jendeeda

jendeeda New Member

I wanted to install the theme I purchased with all of the "suggested content" intact. I read that the way to do this is by going into Wordpress, locating and adding the inktheme plugin and then doing an import of the theme through the newly installed plugin. I could not find the plugin within my wordpress install (in add new plugin) nor can I figure out how to perhaps download the Inktheme plugin from InkTheme and add it to my wordpress install that way. I decided to just add the theme from the gallery which did add my newly purchased theme via the zip file but without the content. Can someone tell me how to locate the inktheme plugin?

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

To install the theme along with the plugin and demo content.

Just visit your member's area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Get download the zip file of your theme along with Ink Import Export plugin and JSON, XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the theme and also install the Ink Import Export plugin and activate it.

To install the plugin visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Plugins->Add New->Upload

For WooCommerce products install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.

By using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

I hope you find the above information helpful.

Here is a video link to download the zip files from the member's area account have a look: https://screenpresso.com/=eNJN

Still, if you are unable to install the plugin then just send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do it for you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com