Infobar Pro fatal error.

Discussion in 'InfoBar WordPress Plugin' started by ryanleeis, Mar 7, 2015.

1. ryanleeis

ryanleeis New Member

I've tried everything i can think of.. i had the free version working perfectly.. now the paid version gives me this error.

Notifications entries

Saved: Test

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tcrc322/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php:1877) in /home/tcrc322/public_html/wp-content/plugins/InfobarPro/admin/forms/entries.php on line 33

Fatal error: Call to undefined function exist() in /home/tcrc322/public_html/wp-content/plugins/InfobarPro/admin/forms/entries.php on line 34

2. ryanleeis

ryanleeis New Member

this error happens when i create a notification and then hit save.

3. Pramod

Pramod Guest

4. ryanleeis

ryanleeis New Member

I've read that and have tried different things and still get the same error..
    could you help me out a bit more.. i don't really understand what the problem is .. looks fine to me?

5. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi,

Please send us your website wordpress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Regards,
    Praveen

6. ryanleeis

ryanleeis New Member

i send the information you requested.. i need to know what is wrong how to fix it.. my site is very simple.. your free version works perfectly which is why i purchased the pro version 1.4. if it cannot be fixed i would like a refund and ill continue to use the free version.

7. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi ryanleeis!

We have received your credential and started working on your site,
    It seems some of your plugins are conflicting ours, don't worry we will figure it out and you will be able to use it,

Just send us the required FTP credentials too at [email protected].

Regards,
    Praveen

8. lizlogan

lizlogan New Member

Praveen,
    I am having the same problem on multiple sites trying to use the InfoBar Pro. When we use the free version we have no issues but when we install the Pro version we get the same error and are unable to create a notification. We have looked at the wordpress.org link and checked all the lines and see no issues, i also deactivated all plugins on one of my sites and left only the pro version activated and i still get the same error.

As this is an issue on multiple sites I would like to have you explain why this is happening and how to fix it so we can correct the issue on all our sites without giving out all the login and ftp information.

9. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please download and install the latest version of InfoBar Pro from members area.

If the issue still persists, then please provide us some screenshot of the fatal error to figure out the issue.

Thanks,
    Praveen

10. lizlogan

lizlogan New Member

Praveen,
    I re-downloaded v1.4 of InfoBar Pro and uploaded it to my clients website and now there is no error message but everytime i create a new notification and click save it generates a new page with no notifications. I am unable to create any notifications now.

11. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

We need your website WordPress access to figure out the issue.
    So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Thanks,
    Praveen

12. lizlogan

lizlogan New Member

I have sent the information over but do want to receive a full explanation of the solution since we are using this plugin on multiple sites and would prefer to be able to resolve this issue on these sites and any new sites we choose to install it in.