Images Do Not Display Formatting Correctly (Single Post) & Gravatar Is Not Showing On Posts

Discussion in 'Themia WordPress Theme' started by inkedweddings, Jan 2, 2013.

1. inkedweddings

inkedweddings New Member

First Issue:

Please look at my first blog post: http://www.inkedweddings.com/welcome-to-inked-weddings/

I tried to edit the image several times (right alignment, wrap around text, reducing image size to 150 x 150 in advanced settings) and it would only pull the full size photo and the photo was half was cut off (went behind the sidebar).

I tried left alignment and the text wrapped OVER the entire image.

Currently, it is set to center alignment and I had to scale and save the image (it would not resize on its own under advanced settings) and as you can see the image is NOT centered within the blog post and the caption box under the image does not run the full length of the image.

Second Issue:

Finally, to create the author box on single pages - I have added the following code to the single.php file:

<div id="authorbox"> <?php if (function_exists('get_avatar')) { echo get_avatar( get_the_author_email(), '80' ); }?>
    <div class="authortext">
    <h4>About <?php the_author_posts_link(); ?></h4>
    <p><?php the_author_description(); ?></p>
    </div>

and added the following to the style.css

/*=======================================================*/
    /* Author Box */
    /*=======================================================*/
    }
    #authorbox {background:#fcf8d7; border:1px solid #e2dede; width:495px; margin:0 auto; margin-bottom:0px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px;}
    #authorbox h4 {font-size:16px; color:#5a5a55; margin:0; padding:0;}
    .authortext {padding-left:100px;}
    #authorbox img {margin:0; padding:0px; float:left; border:5px solid #e2dede;}
    #authorbox p {color:#5a5a55; margin:0; padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
    #authorbox h4 > a {text-decoration:none;}
    #authorbox a {font-weight:bold;}
    }

But my gravatar won't show up. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my code? It shows up upon hover, just not within the post.