Image upload not working

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by adamomg, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamomg

adamomg New Member

I'm not 100% sure why, but our uploaded ads and posts function when we try to add listings is not working, we continuously get an error message and can't permalink to the site. Please advise :)

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Please do let us know your website link.

3. adamomg

adamomg New Member

It appears as if the database isn't actually saving the data, because whenever you click on either the posts or the ads, we get the same error message ("...this is somewhat embarrassing, isn't it") every time, no matter what content on the website we attempt to access. Please click on posts or try to upload and then verify the listing and you will see the issue. Please advise ASAP. We made the basic listings FREE in case your team wants to test a new listing. I don't think that it is as much the pictures not saving as it is that all content doesn't seem to be able to either be saved, or access via the established permalinks. Thank you!

4. adamomg

adamomg New Member

I tried the "shortlinks" for the posts and those work, however the permalinks for both the posts and the ads/listings is not working

5. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Go to Settings > Permalinks and set Post name as permalink, If it is already set then save it again.

6. adamomg

adamomg New Member

We tested that suggestion this morning and it appears to be the correct solution! Thank you! We will update you if anything changes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.