I'm disgusted with my experience

Discussion in 'Zero WordPress Theme' started by ron1343, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ron1343

ron1343 Guest

I have had a horrible experience with your themes. I should really get my money refunded as these themes will not work for me. Downloading zip file didn't work. Support is awful. Only available in the middle of the night. You send me an email asking how you can help and then tell me to go to the support forum, here. Makes no sense. Very very disappointed and afraid I've wasted my money. I would sincerely hope you would return my money for both themes I've purchased which are of no use to me.

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Ron,

Kindly keep patience.. That Zero theme is an author Submitted theme..

Author Igor, will soon reply to your thread and fix your issue.. We have already forwarded your query to him...

No need to worry.. Since it's an Author Submitted theme, they better resolve your issue..

We hope you understand and cooperate...

Thanks again for being so patient..

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. igor123

igor123 New Member

Hello,

Please make sure you gave correct permissions to theme files.

Or do a manual import using default WP importer and theme_root/theme_config/import.xml file.

If you still not able to resolve this issue, please write us directly at support[at]teslathemes.com

Cheers.

4. ron1343

ron1343 Guest

I was told this was a very easy theme to install and customize. I'm not finding that. I did the manual import. Still not working.
    My problem is I lose time trying to fix the issues I have because your support is not available when those of us in the U.S. are awake. This doesn't work for me. Nor does this theme. I've had issues with this theme, Zero and Colorway. I also asked for noticiations by email when I get a respond to my thread/post, and that doesn't happen either. Just so very very unhappy. Please refund my money for both themes.

Thanks,

Sharon

5. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Ron,

We did send you an email.. May be it went to spam...

I just did the same again... Hope you will get it..

Moreover, Igor already replied to your thread... Hope you will follow the instruction and it will resolve your issue...

Let me know if you are facing any issue in ColorWay theme.. We will help you out..

Thanks for the cooperation..

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade