I purchaced yesterday. The app doesn't function / work probalby, would like a refund.

Discussion in 'Viral Plaza WordPress Plugin' started by peterdam, Sep 21, 2015.

1. peterdam

peterdam New Member

Hi,

I have three issues, that I am not satisfied with.
    First when I test the app by giving +1 on Google, I am not redirected to the coupon.

Second, you can only have page promoted by plusses and likes, but multiple coupons. I have multiple product pages, that I would like to promote with their own separate viral coupon campaign.

Third, it doesn't work on iPad, which is kind of no go these days.

(Forth, sharing on google is much more viral than giving +1, because it doesn't show in ones profile stream to other users).

Thanks, but I think there are too many issues and cases where it seems to function other than expected.

Looking forward to hearing from you / get a refund.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please provide us your Dashboard credentials at [email protected] so that we can test the plugin once from our side?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. peterdam

peterdam New Member

I just want the refund. There is no way I am giving you my login information. I have already stated my reasons above.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

ok, not a prob..

I would like to acknowledge you regarding your above issues..

1) First when I test the app by giving +1 on Google, I am not redirected to the coupon.

For this, I would like to suggest you to set the permalinks...

Go to Settings=>Permalinks of your dashboard and set the permalink to post name option available over there.

2) multiple product pages

For this, I would like to tell you that this would not be possible as with one link you can redirect on a single page at a time.

3) Regarding the third issue, i.e. doesn't work on iPad

So for this, let me tell you that we are working on this and will resolve it soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com