I lost the up and down arrows on products

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by richarbran, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richarbran

richarbran Member

I no longer have the up and down arrows to change the quantity of a particular product. Can you fix this or advise how to fix it please? Here is a screen shot Captureas.JPG

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site with some edited screenshot so that we can better assist you?

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. richarbran

richarbran Member

Attached Files:

4. smartmeals

smartmeals New Member

This happened to me a while ago and I had to contact woocommerce, they did an overide to fix it, I'd be happy to give you the info if you tell me where to look where they would have put it, I don't know. This is one email woo sent me and then they still had to do something on their end, they did fix them, but they didn't exactly match the style and I don't know how to mess with CSS. You may need to email them, if you need me to copy and paste something to help let me know I can do later for you if you tell where to go :)

You can get back the arrows you had before the update using this plugin created by one of our ninjas: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quantity-increment/

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge here..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.