How to restrict videos to be watched on the same website

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, May 7, 2016.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Hi,

I have several videos that are on my site and they are from youtube. once the video is finished, then other videos popup in the same site. However, if you click any of the videos , then you are moved away from the site . Is there any way that people can still watch the same video on my site www.videozetu.com.

attached is a screen that appears after the video is watched. if you click any video, then you will be taken to youtube site. I hope there is a solution to this.

best

honory

Attached Files:

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Honory..

Greetings from InkThemes!

Please follow the screenshots given below.

videocraft_stop_related_videos.png

videocraft_stop_related_videos2.png

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Hi Priya,

I was able to put the code and it worked fine. you can see it for yourself at this site www.videozetu.com'

4. honory2009

honory2009 Member

by the way, I want to put a page on my site like "download form" page. From this page I would like to put pdf files/fillable forms and if people click this page they should see the links to download the forms. Is there any plugin(s) that they can help me do this on this site www.videozetu.com? I would also like to know how many downloads of the specific form has been downloaded. looking again for your tireless help.

blessed

honory

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Honory...

I am sorry, I am a bit confused with your rquirement..

Could you please elaborate your requirement a bit more that after filling the form you want to redirect the form to download page or want to download the form..

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Hello Priyanka,

I want people to go to my site and find a link/page that once opened they will be able to see several pdf forms that they can download and fill. And also, would like to see number of counts, indicating how many time a certain form has been downloaded. Am I clear now? sorry for the confusion.
    Honory

7. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Again, after putting two codes to my site www.videozetu.com, when the video come to an end, only one video that is current being played will appear on the screen. I have put so many videos on my site. Is it possible to have several videos from my site to appear on the screen instead of only one video? attached is a creanshort from youtube, when the video comes to an end, several videos from the sites appears on the screen. I think there is a need to have this feature on videocraft theme so that people can view other videos from the same site thus increasing page views, etc.

Attached Files:

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Could you please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with this thread link so that we can do it for you?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

9. honory2009

honory2009 Member

I have sent you an email with the link and login -credentials

for example, youtube once the video is finished being played, then 12 video thumbnails appears on the screen to select and play. so would like to see the same on videocraft theme/ my site www.videozetu.com , and this could be like videos from the same category or recently uploaded videos.

10. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Honory..

Greetings from InkThemes!

You would be glad to know that I have resolved your issue..

Kindly check your site and acknowledge the same..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com