How do I edit the bottom feature area Contact Us and background music

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by mukutu rambta, Dec 22, 2013.

1. mukutu rambta

mukutu rambta New Member

1. I am trying to edit the bottom featured area Contact Us but there is no place to edit it in the themes appearance editing tools. This feature appears on all pages. I just want to put my contact information there. www.mukuturambta.com
    2. I also want to add background music to my home page. I'm not sure how to get a URL for music and I'm not clear on how to upload it to the site.

Thanks so much

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

1) It's an widget area. You can add widgets of your choice. Just go to the
    Appearance > widgets, Drag and drop widgets you want in the first, second, third or fourth footer widget area.

2) For this you can use any music plugin from WordPress.org.
    Try "WordPress Music" plugin
    Download it from the link given below.
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-music/

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

3. mukutu rambta

mukutu rambta New Member

Which widget is it, because It appears to be the fifth featured section that needs to be edited, however there is no featured section area in the theme appearance section that allows me to edit the bottom section that says Contact US. When I go to the widget section it is an edit button however the edit button takes me to a section that wants to know where I want to place the widget. It does not allow me actually edit anything. Please clarify, how I can editit that particular featured section in the theme.

Thanks so much for the support.