Homepage Links Not Working

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by spidermichael, May 30, 2013.

1. spidermichael

spidermichael New Member

Hi,

I am having issues with the links on the homepage.

1. None of the "read more" links work on the slider. When the link is pressed, it simply bumps the page up to the top and the browser page description shows up with a # after the address.

2. Also, one of my featured images link goes to the wrong page. I have deleted the link completely to try and reset...I have pasted other links in to test it...but to no avail, it continues to go to the same page (which is the wrong page).

http:www.headwaybodymind.com

Please help!
    Thanks,
    Michael

2. spidermichael

spidermichael New Member

Reading some of the other forum posts, it looks like the "read more" button on the slider does not actually let you read more, but only clicking the picture does so.

Is there going to be a fix for this? & Meanwhile: is there a way of changing "read more" to say something else...like "Click Image to Read More"?

3. elames3

elames3 Member

I believe you just have to put in the URL where you want the read more to point under Theme options /Home page feature area
    First Feature Link URL

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Download theme again fro your members area. and upload it.
    It will resolve this issue.

5. spidermichael

spidermichael New Member

It worked! ...You guys are awesome Great themes and great customer service. I'm very happy that I found inkthemes!

Nitesh likes this.