Home page problem

Discussion in 'ToomMorel WordPress Theme' started by chaznorth, Oct 20, 2012.

1. chaznorth

chaznorth Guest

Hi,

I love this theme but I am having an issue getting one of my scripts to display on the home page or "front page" as you guys refer to it. I have no problem getting it to work on my other pages as all I have to do is add it into the html editor and add it to the end of my post or I can even use a text widget to accomplish this. Unfortunately widgets don't work on the front page.

The script is for a walk-on video and you can see an example of it by visiting this page of my site:

http://northingtonconsulting.com/gomobile/special-offers-2/

You can see if you watch the message and by looking at the site I really need this video on my home page. I have tried editing the code for the front page to add it there but I must be doing something wrong because the video does not show up on the page. Here is the script that I am trying to add:

<script src="../videos3/control.js" type="text/javascript"> </script>
    <script src="../videos3/control2.js" type="text/javascript"> </script><br />
    <script type="text/javascript">
    <!--
    updatepage();
    //--></script>

Can this be done or am I just wasting my time and need to find another theme for it? I hate to start all over again.

BTW. Keep up the good work. I love your themes and my clients do too.

Charles

2. Neeraj

Neeraj Administrator

The Front Page appears from the front-page.php file inside your theme directory, if you place the Code on that particular file the video will appear on the HomePage.