home page picture size

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by palleacu, Jul 18, 2020.

1. palleacu

palleacu Member

Hello, I have two questions:

1. I'd like to make my slider 'layered', i.e., one static picture. However, I'd need to be able to the picture size, as my banner/logo gets stretched in the default space. Is there a way to to this, maybe with a css?

2. Feature Area: is it possible to have a picture on each box, instead of just the icon (or just enlarge the icon size)? Basically, I'd like to use this area to showcase product pictures, and link them to their individual pages.
    Alternatively, do you know of a 'gallery' plugin where you can add links to the pictures? The one I found suggested in here, Nextgen Gallery, does not allow for links.

Thank you!

2. palleacu

palleacu Member

I actually resolved all issues by making the home page a static one and editing with the wp block editor.
    However, I'm left with the problem of dealing with the title header (container), which I wouldn't want to show on the home page.
    I tried adding css to the page itself, but it's not working.
    Any suggestion? Of course, I need to leave header/title on all other pages, so I can't use any global css which eliminates it throughout the site.
    Thank you

3. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Kindly send us your requirements along with the below-mentioned details at [email protected].

WordPress Website URL:-
    WordPress Username:-
    WordPress Password:-

Our technical team will share further information regarding your queries.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com