Home page feature area

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by palleacu, May 25, 2020.

1. palleacu

palleacu Member

I am starting a new thread, hoping to get an answer this way. There is no documentation about basic issues in your templates, and every single one takes days to be answered, and not necessarily resolved.
    Here's this new one: I eliminated all the text from the boxes, as it is impossible to make them even otherwise, and added words to the titles to make them all on two lines, otherwise - again - the boxes are different length and look horrible.
    BUT!!! the template puts in some awkward 'default' text: 'Site speed is one of the few ranking that Google has officially confirmed.', so this now appears in all the boxes, which were supposed to be empty except for a 2-line title.
    How do I get rid of this 'default text'?!?! It is not visible anywhere that I could find.
    Please respond. Thank you

2. palleacu

palleacu Member

... and unfortunately, that doesn't work either, as the boxes do NOT have an absolute width value, but change relatively to the browser's window width. So, enlarging or shrinking the browser will change the formatting again and nullify all efforts to make them even.

3. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm wishes from InkThemes,

I would like to inform you that the feature boxes about which you are talking are designed in a way that they should remain responsive even when you add as many contents in them as you want to add.

So there size gets increase or decrease according to the content you want to add.

And the changes for which you are asking to make in the theme are some changes in the default layout of the theme.

So if you want the feature box to be of the same size then just use the following CSS code,

To make the desired changes, just paste the code in the Additional CSS section of the theme.

Go to (Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS).

Code:
    @media (min-width: 768px) {
    .flipper {
        height: 500px !important;
    }
        }
    Increase or decrease the height of the feature boxes according to your wish!

To hide the content of the feature boxes,

Code:
    .front p {
        display: none;
    }
    I hope you will find the above information helpful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com