Home Page Blog Section (6 posts) and using a Blog

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by advancededge, Nov 10, 2015.

1. advancededge

advancededge New Member

I want to keep the same static 6 posts on the home page blog section but I want to also use a blog. How can I configure my posts so that I can choose which 6 posts are on the home page section as well as use the blog component of the site? Ie. I want to have a blog page where I can add regular content without changing the homepage 6 posts. In many themes you can choose a category for the home page section that will allow you to continue to add blog posts without effecting the home page.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

For your first issue i.e. to choose which 6 posts are on the home page section, I would like to inform you that all the post are coming according to the date over there.

So if you want to show your desired posts over there, you have to edit the date to the latest one..

You just need to click on edit option of the post and after that change date over there as I have mentioned in screenshot given below.

show_post_satatic_page.png

Regarding your second issue, could you please elaborate a bit more with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly.

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com