Help with Theme

Discussion in 'Photostatic Wordpress Theme' started by sangermike, Sep 28, 2015.

1. sangermike

sangermike Member

I recently purchased this theme and need the Documentation. Also I tried uploading it to my WP and it returned failure error coz missing the css stylesheet??

2. sangermike

sangermike Member

3. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

We have replied you at your mail..

Kindly check.

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

4. sangermike

sangermike Member

Hi. Thanks for replying. I got the documentation and was able to install the theme but still needs help with uploading the dummy files. Thanks

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to tell you that, please don't try with all the dummy file kinds of stuff.

You can replace the existing contents with your own content as per your requirement.

If you will be in trouble while uploading your own content over there, then we are always here to help you with all possible ways..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. sangermike

sangermike Member

What are you talking about? I want to see the dummy files since it makes it easier on me to edit first. That's why you sell those themes that look fancy and nice and cost more than regular themes. Then you will tell me not to bother with the other files when it helps put things in perspective for non-programmer like me???Isn't that a little lazy on your part to extend a little bit of technical support?

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Please accept my apologies..

I was in the impression that you were using our PhotoMaker Theme but, you are using PhotoStatic instead, which is from a different author and listed in our marketplace.

We have forwarded your issue to the theme author and will get back to you as soon as author will contact us with a proper solution though I will suggest you to upload the dummy content as per the documentation came with the theme.

Hope you understand..

Your patience would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

8. sangermike

sangermike Member

Hello. It's end of the day (Monday) and Im going to start following up on my email from last week before the weekend comes around again. I hope to get a solution to my questions. Also will it be possible to put a background color on the slider container only? I thought this would be another solution to the gap issue. What is the ideal size of the slider photos anyway? Thanks.

9. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Regarding your concern related to the gap, you would be glad to know that we have fixed the issue as per your requirements.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Next, regarding the issue related to the background color on the slider, I regret to say that we didn't get your concern, it would be better for us to understand if you could elaborate it more.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com