Having several problems with Blackwell

Discussion in 'BlackWell-WordPress Business Theme.' started by earnestmarket, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Hi! Love Blackwell and want to keep using it. However, there are several problems:

-the site will not reload when I hit the refresh button. The slider seems to be interfering somehow. I have to close the tab and open a new one in order to see if changes have taken effect.

-Whether or not changes are saved is hit and miss. We have had to redo a lot of work.

-The team section is looking goofy. We used shortcodes to add additional members and the boxes appeared vertically. Putting them in a div with columns seemed to help but when I went back later, one box is on one row and 3 on the next with wild spacing.

-The team section is EXTREMELY slow to load. Crazy extremely. That seemed to happen after we added the shortcodes, but if I delete that it is still crazy slow.

-In the 3-feature section, the center box refuses to display my font awesome icon.

Sorry for so many requests at once. Is it possible the theme is struggling to match updates with WordPress core?

Hope you can help! Thanks!!!

Amy

smith likes this.
  2. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Good news! We figured out a font awesome icon for the center box in the 3-feature section. :) So that request may be ignored.

smith likes this.
  3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

That sounds great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.