Green Lawn ProVersion: 1.2.5 not compatible with PHP 7.2

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by lmiresk, Sep 3, 2020.

1. lmiresk

lmiresk New Member

Hello,
    Green lawn Pro version 1.2.5 does not seem to be compatible with PHP 7.2.
    I want to install Leadpages plugin on my wordpress site. It requires PHP 7.2 or later. I installed PHP compatibility plugin and scanned my site. It came back with the following errors for the theme:

FILE: /home/urbangui/public_html/wp-content/themes/greenlawnpro/functions.php
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 0 ERRORS AND 1 WARNING AFFECTING 1 LINE
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    830 | WARNING | Use of deprecated PHP4 style class constructor is not supported since PHP 7.

FILE: /home/urbangui/public_html/wp-content/themes/greenlawnpro/includes/recaptchalib.php
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOUND 4 ERRORS AFFECTING 3 LINES
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    208 | ERROR | The constant "MCRYPT_MODE_CBC" is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    209 | ERROR | The constant "MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_128" is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    211 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    211 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_encrypt() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead

FILE: /home/urbangui/public_html/wp-content/themes/greenlawnpro/includes/inkoption-framework/Am/LicenseChecker.php
    FOUND 11 ERRORS AFFECTING 5 LINES
    524 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    524 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_module_open() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    524 | ERROR | The constant "MCRYPT_BLOWFISH" is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    525 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    525 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use random_bytes() or OpenSSL instead
    525 | ERROR | The constant "MCRYPT_RAND" is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2
    585 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    585 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_generic() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    605 | ERROR | Function mdecrypt_generic() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead
    631 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
    631 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_generic_init() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use OpenSSL instead

I do not want to upgrade the PHP and have my site all messed up.
    Can you help me resolve these please?

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected].

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and will let you know about it.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. lmiresk

lmiresk New Member

Just sent the email. Thank you!

4. lmiresk

lmiresk New Member

I just sent you passwords to my cpanel and wordpress. Please assure me that you will resolve this before the weekend?

5. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

We have successfully received your login details but the details are not correct.

Kindly share the correct set of admin login details with us.

So that our team can have a look into the issue and will respond you back.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

6. lmiresk

lmiresk New Member

The login info is correct. I don't know why you cannot login.
    Maybe we should do a zoom call if you are still having trouble to login? This way you can give me instructions and I can do it on my side. I can login with no issues.

7. shemaela21

Hello Leilam,

Warm Wishes from InkThemes,

I would like to inform you that we checked your C-Panel and there is only 7.2 version of PHP available.

So kindly once ask your web hosting provider to upgrade your PHP versions to 7.3 and 7.4.

Until they increase the versions use the website on 7.1 version PHP.

Once the PHP version gets updated we will provide the upgraded version of the theme.

As I checked with the email address we have found one account with Username: lmiresk Name: Leila Mireskandari Email: [email protected]

This account has an active subscription of the theme however the support access and theme update are expired.

So in order to activate the support and update the theme the account needs to be renewed.

For renewal please refer the below link and select the $45 option:

https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the renewal amount will be paid just let us know we will update the theme and resolve the issue for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com