google map?!?!

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by palleacu, May 21, 2020.

1. palleacu

palleacu Member

Hello, I followed the instructions to substitute the demo google map with mine, but I got the error 'blocked by x-frame error' see attached.
    I pasted back the original code, but now I get the same error even with your original code.
    What am I missing?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and will resolve it for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. palleacu

palleacu Member

As I just said in my other thread, it is not helpful not to have documentation and having to wait for you guys to go in and save the day... not to talk about giving full access to all my files... Please give me some explanation so that I know what is going on. I really don't want to have to ask you to go in every single time things don't work the way they are supposed to (which is - I'm starting to see - many times).
    Thank you

4. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm wishes from InkThemes,

We do have proper documentation of the theme for using the theme.

But the changes which you are asking for are some customizations in the theme and we provide them on the basis of user requirements.

So would you please share the website link with us we will then share the CSS codes with you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

5. palleacu

palleacu Member

how is that a customization, when the map is part of the demo?!?!?
    I emailed the URL separately.

6. palleacu

palleacu Member

If you do have documentation, can you please point me to it? I looked through all I see on your site, but didn't find anything related to my question.
    Thank you

7. shemaela21

8. palleacu

palleacu Member

Unfortunately, that's what I had already done, and it did not work. As I said, even putting back the original iframe did not work, I have no idea why.
    As for the documentation, I have seen that 'manual' - as I had mentioned - and you guys keep giving the same reference to everybody asking for documentation. BUT, it is just a very basic, general 'getting started' thing, and there is absolutely nothing in there answering these specific questions.
    If there were, people wouldn't waste their time posting on this forum, where we wait for 3-4 days for an 'answer' that doesn't solve our issues anyway...
    So, thank you, but my issue is still unresolved.

9. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm wishes from InkThemes,

Kindly once try deactivating the third party plugins you are using on your website and check.

If this does not resolve the issue then kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected].

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and let you know about it.

In order to trigger the issue we will need your WordPress admin login detail so kindly share them.

I would also like to inform you that we do recommend documentation to our users for the basic needs like setting up the website by using our theme.

And the changes like making small customizations or changes in the default layout of the theme we provide them solutions according to there needs.

So if there are any changes or solutions you are looking for just let us know we will try our best to help you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

10. palleacu

palleacu Member

I don't have any third party plugin, Shemaela, and I prefer not to have others fix things on my site. Which means, I will have to find a work around this issue myself, as for many others which will certainly follow. In other threads, following your suggestions fixed one thing and broke another, anyway, so there is a very long process of back-and-forth for each one. Can't figure out how your company considers this way to provide support to be more efficient than just provide appropriate documentation, but if that's how you guys want to work... Next time I'll know not to use your themes, and perhaps I'll just ditch this one too and get a better organized one...
    Thank you anyway, have a great week

11. shemaela21

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us,

We have provided you the solution and that didn't work on your end so in order to trigger the issue we need your website details.

As you can see on our live testing website and the live demo website the google map is working fine.

https://pay2vault.com/inktester/index.php/contact/

https://www.inkthemesdemo.com/wptheme/traffica-yoga/contact/

Usually, this does not happen to our users and if any issue occurs they share their website details with us and we resolve the issue as well as share the details of the issue with them.

And we are here to help our users and fix their issues and we do resolve the issue for our users.

The users who are unable to follow the instructions and are not able to resolve the issues we resolve the issues for them.

You will see that every company provides a basic set up guide for there product and we also do provide.

And for some other extra customizations in the theme, we provide codes and solutions according to the user.

So that the users do not get confused with the codes they use.

Let us know in case the google map issue is not resolved then we will surely resolve the issues for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com