Golden Eagle Pro - and submenu pages default to home page

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by pgca, Nov 25, 2014.

1. pgca

pgca New Member

Apols for this thread

but something has happened to one of my wordpress sites post the auto 4.01 update. Other sites I have 3 ofr 4 are fine -not using Golden Eagle Pro as their theme.

he theme has been great for me since purchase Dec 2012 - I think it was.

Just one website

I also wonder if it is a permalink issue - but I am not sure hence this thread submission. Not see something similar listed

Don't wish to highlight my website in this forum

but the menu structure some should go to a page such as events - but they simply go to the home page.
    not sure if it is a Theme Issue or my permalinks have gone strange?

Also another strange issue was when change theme to twentyfourteen and successfully my site did not change. I then downloaded latest version of Golden Eagle Pro 1.4.x ? and activated successfully same symptoms as above.

Apols - I am now a pro WordPress user yet - but issues like this will make me a little better on the intricacies of Wordpress and Themes ?

PGCA

2. pgca

pgca New Member

typo correction
    Apols - I am "not" a pro WordPress user yet - but issues like this will make me a little better on the intricacies of Wordpress and Themes ?

3. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

We have got your concern provide your website URL to make us better understand.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

Please check that in WordPress by default theme menu link works perfectly or not.
    If not then please talk to hosting provider.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod