Godaddy & Inkthemes

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by klickdesign, Apr 7, 2015.

1. klickdesign

klickdesign Guest

I've been building sites with godaddy.com and wordpress for a while and have not had this issue. Every time I go to activate a purchased ink themes wordpress theme, I get an error and don't know how to fix it and end up starting all over. Here is the error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'function' (T_FUNCTION) in /home/tiptop42/public_html/site/wp-content/themes/foogotheme/inc/dynamic-image.php on line 1

I'm installing through godaddy.com, but again, haven't had an issue like this ever happen. I tried with the road fighter theme too. Any ideas?

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hey, Klickdesign!

There is no need to worry. It's a very common issue. Sometimes it happens when you upload your theme on the server, the codes inside "dynamic-image.php" mesh up and arranged in one line.

So, to resolve this issue, you have to replace "dynamic-image.php" from home/tiptop42/public_html/site/wp-content/themes/foogotheme/inc/ with a fresh copy of "dynamic-image.php" on the server via ftp.

In case, if you are unable to do so, please send us your FTP credentials at [email protected].
    We will upload this file for you.

Thanks,
    Praveen