Getting altervative logo to display on mobile

Discussion in 'ReThink WordPress Theme' started by sean_jackson, Mar 18, 2020.

1. sean_jackson

sean_jackson New Member

Hi to all, i'm new here and not off to the best start with Inkthemes unfortunately. I've bought the pro version (rethinkv2) and realised immediately it wasn't suitable for me when i unpacked it and started to look at it. I think it's more a selling platform whereas I'm a sole trader/craftsman guy. Anyway i've been told i wasn't allowed a refund unless there was a technical problem with it, bu Im a paid up member now so i guess I'll have to make the best of it and push forward with the free version (which is perfect for me), but hey ho we live and learn :-(

Anyway the reason i'm here is I really want my mobile to display an alternative logo so when a user has a screen of say less than 600px it switches to a square custme logo. Has anyone on here had any success with this and want to share some code with me? I've got a support guy whose hopefully helping me but i'm 5 days in and $50 down with no result so far so am looking for a fix wherever i can get it really as i need to get on with this.

I don't mind if it's a CSS fix, or i've got to paste some code into to my functions.php files or whatever really, just looking for someone whose using an altervative logo for their mobile and has made it work for them. :)

thanks. Sean

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

As I have coordinated with our technical team I found that they are assisting you with your requirements.

So kindly follow them up on the Email tech support.

They will surely provide you with solutions to the queries you have.

Let us know if there is anything else with which we can help you we will be happy to do so.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com