GetForm Contact Form As Page

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by almondmoss, Jun 7, 2014.

1. almondmoss

almondmoss Guest

Hi there,

I created a GetForm form and copied the code into the sidebar widget as you instructed another user, but I want the form to appear as it's own page (e.g. Contact Me or Book Now) and that page will appear on the main header menu. Is this possible?

Many Thanks!
    -Autumn

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello Autumn,

For this create a page "Contact Me" select default or fullwidth template for it. And then paste "FormGet" form code (that currently you are adding in the widget area) in the page editor of "Contact Me" page.

It will work.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

almondmoss likes this.
  3. almondmoss

almondmoss Guest

Thank You Nitesh! I did exactly that this morning and all that appeared in the published page is code. Am I adding the code to the wrong area (post text)? Please HELP.

Also - is it possible to add the popup embed code (sliding form) to my butterbelly wordpress theme?

THANKS.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

If you want to show sliding form in all your pages then add that popup embed code in the "header.php" above </head> tag.
    And if you want to show form on any particular page then copy <iFrame> code of that form from FormGet.com and paste it in that particular page editor.

It will work.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi