Get RealPhotography to cooperate with a gallery plugin

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by earnestmarket, Aug 30, 2017.

1. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Hi. I want to have my photos displayed in a gallery inside each post, so I installed the FooGallery plugin. It looks great within each post, but on the homepage the gallery is not displaying properly. How do I fix this?

www.mcphersonvisionsinwood.com

Thanks

Amy

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi Amy,

You are not supposed to use gallery plugin with our theme homepage directly, you have to put the shortcode of the plugin in the source code file.

If you unable to do it, just share some edited screenshot where you exactly want the gallery and also, share WordPress admin credential at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do it for you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Hi Akbar!

I think I understand what you are saying. I can definitely insert the shortcode. Into what place do I put it?

4. earnestmarket

earnestmarket Member

Do I put it in frontpage.php? And if so, how do I tell it to put a different gallery in each post?

5. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Yes, you will have to put the shortcode in the frontpage.php file. Just share the edited screenshots where you want to display the gallery, we will tell you accordingly where you need to put the shortcode.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com