Gallery Issues

Discussion in 'Real Photography WordPress Theme' started by simonparker, Mar 4, 2013.

1. simonparker

simonparker New Member

I've watched the video on making the gallery but that only works if you upload photos, not if you have them already uploaded and in the media centre. So currently the gallery feature won't work unless i actually choose 'gallery' from the media options but even then it puts them all over the page and at different sizes, some zoomed in to fit, weird and looks rubbish. Is there no way to add a proper gallery like in the video from images already uploaded. And more importantly , unlike the video, what happens if you want to add more images later to it, you'd have to do the whole thing again as the page itself looks blank.

Not happy about the gallery to be honest

Example on our site here http://www.home-photos.co.uk/gallery/

Any help and advice appreciated

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

3. simonparker

simonparker New Member

Well it doesn't help really. I've already uploaded the photos to use on the home page slider. So it seems the only way your gallery feature works is to upload them again this time for gallery use. Why? Also, what happens if i want to add to the gallery, I have to upload the whole lot again? Seems rather tedious and confusing and getting to the point of unusable