Footer logo problem

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by hariclea, Oct 8, 2014.

1. hariclea

hariclea New Member

I have a problem. How do I remove that videocraft footer logo? I did it with the upper logo and uploaded mine but the footer logo didn't go away. Also when I added my videocraft theme it didn't show up like in your video video where you have Home, video listing, blog, contact us. For me it's showing Home, Sample page. dashboard, Add new listing then underneath again starting Dashboard, add new listing, dashboard, add new listing and underneath these another row starting with video, blog, contact, which is sooo messy...And I wanted it to look like in your video, simple, and with my logo up and in the footer area aswell

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. You can change footer logo as shown below in screenshot.

9oct2.png

2. You can change Menus from Menu options of your dashboard.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. hariclea

hariclea New Member

I did it like I see in this screenshot but my logo won't show up in the footer area. The videocraft logo goes away but my logo won't show up and underneath where the logo should have been it says "
    VideoCraft Theme by InkThemes.com" . Can you help me in some other way to make my footer logo work and make all the videocraft and inkthemes info disappear? It seems this theme is more complicated to use than I thought

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

Please provide us your website url as well as the screenshot where you facing the problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

5. hariclea

hariclea New Member

Hello Yogesh, these are the screenshot for the footer logo issues both code editor and normal view. Also how do I make videos appear on the main page on that big frame and also videos to show up at the right side on the recommended section. Only popular and recent sections seem to be showing up videos. I added another screenshot regarding the huge blank screen where it should have displayed a video. Another option I was wondering if it's possible, would be to remove it so the site starts directly with the categories. And if I want to add an about page or FAQ page how do I do it. I hope I didn't miss anything and if you want to know more details let me know.

Thank you and best regards

Attached Files:

6. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    For showing video on recommended section please follow below image.
    For footer logo you cannot set the correct URL of image.Please use the correct link of image.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

Attached Files:

• 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      89.5 KB
      Views:
  7. hariclea

hariclea New Member

1) I really don't understand what to do regarding the footer problem. From my point of view I did it like in the screenshot Yogesh provided and still doesn't work...Can somebody explain me what am I doing wrong exactly?
    2) Is it possible to create an ABOUT and FAQ page?
    3) How can I change the color of the site and have a nice background image?

8. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. Use following image source in footer logo code.
    http://worldwide-kids.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/wwklogo.png

2. Yes you can make any page.

3. You have two color in theme blue and black( Go to Theme Options--> Styling Options--> Theme Stylesheet ). so you can choose that color for theme.
    You can also use background image in body.
    like as
    Code:
    body{
      background-image: url('image source');
    }
    It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

9. hariclea

hariclea New Member

Hello Yogesh how are you?

1) Thank you are the best I finally resolved the footer problem
    2)Can you show me how to make the background image in body more detailed? I have no idea what I am doing here
    3)Need also some guidance on how to make an FAQ and ABOUT page to write content on it
    4)I know how to change from default color to the other on on styling. But I was thinking on how to pick another color for example orange or green

Thanks & Regards

10. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Hariclea,

1. This is a full width theme, if you use any background image in body then it will not show until you remove background color/image from all div/section of theme.

2. You can make any page from your Dashboard go to Add New Page and create your page as shown below in screenshot.

30oct2.png

3. You can change another color in place of black as shown below in screenshot.

30oct3.png

It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

11. hariclea

hariclea New Member

Hello Yogesh I tried to do it like in the screen you provided but for me it doesn't appear with those options you have there. I will add some screenshots to see exactly what it shows me when I enter Editor.

I hope you can show me also how to remove background color/image from all div/section of theme so I can add a background image, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again and best regards different1.png different2.png different3.png different4.png

12. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. Use WP-editor plugin to edit themes file.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/

2. Paste the code given below in Custom CSS section
    (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    body {
    background: url('image url');
    }
    div{
    background: none !important;
    }
    Write your image source in place of green words in above code.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade