FiroCare Pro CSS Help

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by harleyfiremedic, Jan 2, 2019.

1. harleyfiremedic

harleyfiremedic New Member

I purchased and activated FiroCare Pro today and I'm having issues. My intent is to use this theme with the Learndash LMS. I am having some issues and need assistance with the following:

1. CSS override help - The custom logo overlaps and blocks a large part of the home page slider. I need a gap between the logo and the slider.

2. The json and xml files won't import successfully.

3. I would like to reset the theme to display like it did when I first activated it.

4. I removed the wishes from the home page, but a "Home", search, categories, and archives are still visible.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

1. CSS override help - The custom logo overlaps and blocks a large part of the home page slider. I need a gap between the logo and the slider.

Kindly, share the URL Of your website I will provide the CSS for this.

2. The JSON and XML files won't import successfully.

To install the theme along with the plugin and demo content.

Just visit your member's area: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/member

Get download the zip file of your theme along with Ink Import Export plugin and JSON, XML files.

Now, visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload

Upload & activate the theme and also install the Ink Import Export plugin and activate it.

To install the plugin visit your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Plugins->Add New->Upload

For WooCommerce products install the WooCommerce plugin and activate it.

By using our import export plugin, you can upload the demo contents (XML and JSON).

I hope you find the above information helpful.

Still, if you are unable to install the plugin then just send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do it for you.

3. I would like to reset the theme to display like it did when I first activated it.

You can use WP reset plugin to reset the WordPress, but it will reset all the posts and pages and the other data.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

4. I removed the wishes from the home page, but a "Home", search, categories, and archives are still visible.

Could you please provide the screenshot and the link of the page.

It will be easy for me to understand your issue and provide you with the exact solution.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com