Few Questions

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by bizgirl, Feb 3, 2017.

1. bizgirl

bizgirl Member

Hi there team,

I have a few questions from my client so here goes. Site is www.thewhitespaceapproach.com

1. Is it possible to have LinkedIn added to the Social Media list as this is an important part of my business structure. I noticed in another recent thread that this could be done - https://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/add-linkedin-button-to-trafficapro.21082/

2. Could you please provide CSS code to make the font color darker in the Home Page Feature Boxes. Back text is very difficult to read due to the front text being visible through the back - please amend the colour on the back to be solid rather than translucent.

3. " Comments Closed All pages"

Can you please let me know how to remove 'Comments are closed' on all pages where Comments has not been ticked to show Comments as this is an unnecessary phrase on standard web pages where Comments are not applicable. eg http://thewhitespaceapproach.com/index.php/resources/

I would only like 'Comments' and 'Comments are closed' only to be permitted on the blog posts rather than the phrase being shown on every page except Home page.

My blog page is http://thewhitespaceapproach.com/index.php/insights/

Please refer to Contact Page form background (../assets/images/contact_bg.png) as a example. Please amend feature box front text background and all table text backgrounds contact_bg.png to ease reading of text.

Page Titles All pages using Default template Please remove the page title showing on default template to match the full page template where it is not shown. As you can see from the image attached, the words 'Corporate Responsibility' are shown 3 times ... 1 time to many - making the design appear messy. The 2 in the navigation bar are sufficient as demonstrated on full page template.

[​IMG]

6. Fatal Error - Events Page Plugin

Utilising WordPress plugin: 'The Events Calendar' (basic version) by Modern Tribe which populates events entered directly onto the 'Events' page. The slug in the plugin was amended per their instructions to the published page for 'Events' namely ../index.php/events-2 which is the slug for the Events page.
    The fatal error occurs when attempting to view the events calendar either through the top main navigation for Events page or click back (<<all events> from viewing a single event page. The single event pages load and can be viewed as required when previewing from the publishing page.
    The code at line 555 which shows as: " echo $before . ___('Search results for "', 'traffica-pro') . get_search_query() . '"' . $after; " .

Additionally from the fatal error response shown on the navigation bar, the error appears under 'Blog Archives' and I can’t see what Blog Archives has to do with the 'Events' page or 'Events Calendar'.

Can you please advise how to correct.

[​IMG]

Feature Boxes and table backgrounds CSS

Please refer to Contact Page form background (../assets/images/contact_bg.png) as a example. Please amend feature box front text background and all table text backgrounds contact_bg.png to ease reading of text.

Please let me know if you are not sure of what she is asking. I will email through website login details with a copy of her questions.

Many thanks

Maggie

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Maggie,

We have received your email as well, I have forwarded your issues to the concerned department and will get back to ASAP.

Your patience would be appreciated,

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com