Few Questions

Discussion in 'BlogsTrend WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Dec 15, 2015.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

1. The slider is not showing – can you please check this?
    2. Can we limit number of slides to show like 4 or 5 slides only?
    3. Is it possible to resize the images on the slides, say to be like 597 X 584?
    4. Can the slider show combination of posts from different categories?
    5. Can posts be limited in the home page say 6 post only, then followed by next page link? When the page is too long, it doesn’t look good.
    6. Can there be an Ad banner after the post but before “Leave comment” field from posts?
    7. For Leave a comment, can we replace this with a “Facebook Comment Plugin”? I have seen many blogs using this plugin. But for name, emails address, websites to be filled it will discourage people from making comment, thus I prefer Facebook comment plugin if it can be included in this theme
    8. Is it possible to see "Popular Post" with thumbnails and limit in number ?
    9. Under the right widgetized area, I would like to put a video plugin, so that people can look at the video. Any plugin that can to handle this?
    10. If you click a post, at the bottom of the post there is “Related Posts”, with 4 thumbnails/images. Can there be like a slider similar to Infoway theme? Ref. http://www.inkthemes.com/previews/?demo_id=44
    11. Under widgetized footer area, is it possible to add the fifth column footer?
    12. URL I am referring here is www.bongomovies.com and theme used is Blogs Trend
    13. Last but not least, the site was working okay with all "Read More"links from posts . However, if you click read more links, it reads "Internal Server Error" followed with a paragraph of text. I checked with my host and they told me everything was fine on their side, and recommended to check with the developer of the theme. please assist. I have already sent to you login details. let me know if you will need ftp details as well.
    thanks
    Honory
    t

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Honory,

Greetings from InkThemes!

All the solutions of your above issues are given below accordingly..

1) The slider is not showing – can you please check this?

Please follow the screenshot given below.

blogstrend_slider_homepage.png

2) Can we limit number of slides to show like 4 or 5 slides only?

blogstrend_limit_slider.png

Note: Be sure that you have the content image in your post.

3) Is it possible to resize the images on the slides, say to be like 597 X 584?

For this, please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .flexslider .slides img {
        width: 594px;
        height: 584px;
    }
    .flex-caption {
        width: 88%;
    }
    Note: Change numeric value as per your requirement.

4) Can the slider show combination of posts from different categories?

For this, there would be requirement of source code customization in the theme.

5) Can posts be limited in the home page say 6 post only, then followed by next page link? When the page is too long, it doesn’t look good.

blogstrend_limit_post_frontpage.png

6) Can there be an Ad banner after the post but before “Leave comment” field from posts?

It would require source code customization in the theme.

7) For Leave a comment, can we replace this with a “Facebook Comment Plugin”?

It would also require source code customization in the theme.

8) Is it possible to see "Popular Post" with thumbnails and limit in number ?

the answer will be same as 6th or 7th point that would require source code customization.

9) Under the right widgetized area, I would like to put a video plugin, so that people can look at the video. Any plugin that can to handle this?

Please follow the video given below.

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=TY9Ye

10) If you click a post, at the bottom of the post there is “Related Posts”, with 4 thumbnails/images.

So this feature is already included in the theme but to view thumbnail you just need to set the feature image for all the post.

blogstrend_feature_image.png

11) Under widgetized footer area, is it possible to add the fifth column footer?

Again source code customization will be required for this.

12) If you click read more links, it reads "Internal Server Error" followed with a paragraph of text.

There may some permalink setting issue in your dashboard. So it would be better to check your permalink settings (Dashboard=>Settings=>Permalinks)

NOTE: As InkThemes has been receiving a high volume of support requests. Therefore, there will be some charges for the customization based on your requirements...

Do let me know if you agree for the payment then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

Hope rest of the solutions will resolve your issue.

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Priyanka,

Thank you so much, for the instructions that didn't need customization were okay with exception of the embedding the video on the right widgetized area. Is is possible to put a code to resize it to fit the width of the Leadscapture infoway widget or the "Popular Posts" width? if you look at it right now, you will noticed it has streched too wide. it is here www.videozetu.com

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

I have done changes in your site related to the size of the video..

Kindly check and reply.....

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com