Few more Questions

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by heartwoodtree, Jul 6, 2017.

1. heartwoodtree

heartwoodtree New Member

Hi Again,

I am stuck on the flowing:

1. My feature Area boxes are not the same height and i would like them to be. How can i fix this? see below: Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.19.29 AM.png 2. I have put empty text boxes in the widgets are for the Primary, Secondary, and Home Side Bar widgets are, but i still have these empty boxes remaining. I would like to remove them completely.(see above).

3. In place of the accordion box and the tetmonial box, i would like one centered box that is a link to a LEARNING CENTER. is this possible?

3. I would like the color of this green bubble like header bar to be a solid gray. how do i change this:
    Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 11.19.46 AM.png
    thanks!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

1. To maintain the height of feature area boxes, please maintain the description length of each feature box.

2. It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots.
    Please share some screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you.

PS: You can create your screenshots using screenpresso (http://www.screenpresso.com).

3. To configure Centered Box, wWe need WordPress admin credentials to figure out the issue.
    Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

4. To change the color of the header bar, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .page_heading_container {
        background-color: gray !important;
        background: none;
    }
    Thanks & Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. heartwoodtree

heartwoodtree New Member

1. That doesnt seem to be working with the descrption length, and also really hard to achieve. I tried keeping each descprition to 2 lines and its still off.

2. here is a screenshot of what i am referring to. Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 10.12.45 AM.png

Thanks!

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

1. Feature Area boxes are adaptive in nature, we will make it as you want, please share your website URL here.

2. To remove that area, you need to place blank text widgets in a footer widget area instead of "Primary, Secondary, and Home Side Bar widgets". Just look at the attached screenshot.

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com