FB posting "ink themes" link

Discussion in 'SaleJunction E-Commerce WordPress Theme' started by geoscash1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. geoscash1

geoscash1 New Member

Ok started a new thread since I just saw this in the moderators post "Note for Everyone: Please create your separate threads while asking technical issues. Do not post in someone else's thread. Start your own topic. It will easier for us that way to provide you precise and on time support."

Even though there is a thread on this same subject right below this new thread, I have the same issue.

I followed the instructions per the other thread but after downloading the theme again from my member area and then re installing it, it is the same version as the previous I had installed 1.1.0

How do I get the new version 1.2.1 (or whatever the number is) so I can get my fb issue fixed?

I need to have this resolved as soon as possible guys, everyday I'm down it costs me money and time is money and if I aint making money I aint happy...;)

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

I think you have uploaded wrong theme directory. That's why it is showing old version.
    Please download theme again from your members area, Check it's version, Rename it (To something like "salejunctionthemepro") and then upload it.

or

Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will upload theme at your dashboard.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

3. geoscash1

geoscash1 New Member

Hello Nitesh,

I tried that exactly as you mentioned but it is still the original version. I checked each individual file from my hosting
    and they are all dated the same as the last download.

I just removed the latest install and will try once more, if that doesn't work I'll send you the info, I need to get this fixed today.

4. geoscash1

geoscash1 New Member

Well, did it again, followed instruction to the letter.. downloaded from member area, re-uploaded after renaming, when it uploaded it failed and re activated the previous theme
    in turn it lost all primary and secondary side bars, shop page sidebars and footers etc and it scattered the header menus...

Just spent the last 1-1/2 hours fixing all of those then went and tried to post on my fb page, still does EXACTLY the same, posts "ink themes" advert
    when trying to post any link from shop page or from posts pages.

You will be getting an email with above requested info in about 30 seconds....

Sure hope you can get this fixed as soon as possible..

Thanks guys.

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Please check your site. Facebook issue is resolved now.

I have also activated "Widget saver" plugin at your dashboard. You can use it for restoring your widgets while updating theme.
    It will save your widgets and time too.

For any confusion regarding Facebook issue. Please use Facebook debugger tool.
    https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

6. geoscash1

geoscash1 New Member

Thank you Nitesh, for helping out and fixing the issue, it is much appreciated..