Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function

Discussion in 'Dzonia WordPress Theme' started by deveshd, Feb 9, 2020.

1. deveshd

deveshd Member

I am getting following error when I am trying to go to Theme Options area on the website. How do I fix it?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php:909 Stack trace: #0 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php(114): inkthemes_optionsframework_machine(Array) #1 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): inkthemes_optionsframework_options_page('') #2 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(254): do_action('appearance_page...') #5 /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home1/bravura/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home1/bravura/public_html/wp-content/themes/dzoniatheme/functions/admin-interface.php on line 909

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com