Exciting Theme Potential yet ZERO Training & LOUSY Support

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by dspicer, Nov 15, 2015.

1. dspicer

dspicer New Member

Was VERY Excited about the potential of the GeoCraft - WordPress Directory Solution (purchased the Unlimited License FE) however unlike every other theme I have ever purchased, there seems to be nearly ZERO Training (except the one limited PDF) and obviously no support.
    Yes I know you are celebrating Festival - but you did just launch a sale... perhaps you should consider leaving at least one person

All it would take is to put together a simply series of Training Tutorial Videos walking the viewer through the set-up process.

SOOOO many questions:

1) How do each of the features work? Virtually no explanation on these features and how they work and associate with other features.

2) Need to upload a database list of businesses into the Directory we created using your theme (instead of adding each one-by-one) – cannot locate any training on how to do this the easiest.
    3) On sales page you show several niche themes. While I was able to download the main theme for the director and its fine I do not see these themes: like Hotels and Restaurant s, Jewelry Stores, Health & Beauty Shops, etc.
    4) How to we add a video and where?
    5) Do you have any LIVE support (actual human) to resolve some issues?
    6) Is there no way to open a 'ticket' as opposed to visiting the Forum and spending TONS of time to TRY to find an answer... or sending an email that GOES UNANSWERED?
    Sooo Many more...

All it would take is to put together a simply series of Training Tutorial Videos walking the viewer through the set-up process.

FYI: Sent an Support email to your Support email address ([email protected]) and have received ZERO response... Yes I know youre entire staff is at festival but...

Please advise. THANK YOU, Dennis

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Dennis,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Please accept my apologies regarding a little delay in assisting your queries, this is because we are on different time zones. However, we are always committed to serve you in the best possible way taking the least possible time.

Regarding you query of tutorials of the GeoCraft theme, you would be very excited to know that you already have many resources to get answers to your general queries :-
    1. http://www.inkthemes.com/building-own-directory-listing-best-website/
    2. http://bit.ly/1YcJCcw
    3. http://bit.ly/1MwEk4r
    4. The documentation provided with the theme
    This would give answers to most of your problems/queries. In addition, if you have any queries you can post it on the support forum http://www.inkthemes.com/community/ or drop an e-mail at [email protected] anytime. We would respond to your queries as soon as possible during working hours.
    Now pertaining to your queries, I would be assisting you one-by-one in the series of your queries :-

1) How do each of the features work?
    Please have a look over the list of resource links provided above.

2) Need to upload a database list of businesses into the Directory we created using your theme (instead of adding each one-by-one) – cannot locate any training on how to do this the easiest.
    To upload a database list of businesses, you can do it very easily through the CSV file. To do this, just go to (GeoCraft settings-> Import Export). There you will find an option to upload your CSV file. Upon uploading, you will get all the business listings without having the need to add each one-by-one.

3) On sales page you show several niche themes. While I was able to download the main theme for the director and its fine I do not see these themes: like Hotels and Restaurant s, Jewelry Stores, Health & Beauty Shops, etc.
    I would like to let you know that the niche theme that you see are just a representation of what you can do with your theme. Those previews represents the versatile applicability of the theme. To make you theme like Hotels and Restaurants, Jewelry Stores, Health & Beauty Shops, etc you need to just add your content and can build you theme as per your requirement.

4) How to we add a video and where?
    It would be better to assist you if you could mention the location, where do you want to add the video ?

5) Do you have any LIVE support (actual human) to resolve some issues?
    Yes we own a Zopim LIVE support option. To avail this, just click the option "Leave a Message" in the bottom right corner of our website http://www.inkthemes.com/.

6) Is there no way to open a 'ticket' as opposed to visiting the Forum and spending TONS of time to TRY to find an answer... or sending an email that GOES UNANSWERED?
    I think you got this answer above. We want you to know that we truly value your business and we will try to respond to your query as early as possible.

Should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Your patience would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com