Embedding Amazon item on front page

Discussion in 'Andrina WordPress Theme' started by kbrad613, Sep 18, 2015.

1. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

I just recently published an eBook and want to post a picture of it (along with a link to the amazon page) in the right hand column on the home page. I've added youtube videos to this section, but not sure how to add the link to my book. Is this possible? I'd also like to add it on the side widget on my post pages too.
    My website is www.thenarrowlens.com and here is the link to My eBook if you need to see it. Thank you in advance!

Kimberly

2. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Or if that can't be done, is there a way to have the slider url open in another window? Right now I have the first slider linked to the book, but when they click on it, the link is opened in the same window and taken off of my blog page. Most people won't go click the back button and I don't want to lose my readers. Appreciate any help with this.

3. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

To resolve your issue, there would be requirement of some customization in the source code of the theme and we will do it for you but for that purpose, we need your dashboard credentials.

So, send us your Dashboard login details at [email protected] with some edited screenshot of the area where you want to do all the changes.

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

4. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Ok, I'll send them an email. Thank you!

5. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

How do I know if I have the full membership or not? I received an email about upcoming products and that they were free to full membership holders.... but I'm not sure which one I have. Thank you.

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Sorry, but you don't have full membership right now as you have purchased only one theme i.e. Andrina theme.

So if you like to become a full member then please let me know and even we will give you a special discount on that.

After getting full membership, you will be able to get free access of all the upcoming products.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

7. kbrad613

kbrad613 Member

Thanks Priyanka, what is the cost for the full membership?

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thank you for your interest....

Here I am providing you all the pricing details, please have a look at below link.

Link: http://www.inkthemes.com/pricing/

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com